SERVICES WE CAN OFFER
- Onsite Recruitment and Placement Assistance for Employers
- Center for Business Planning and Development
- On-the-Job (OJT) Training Subsidies
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
- Rapid Response Services
- Transitional Work Experience Program
Our Northern Virginia Business Services Guide summarizes the many Center services your business can use to recruit, hire and retain a qualified workforce, with no financial strings attached. We guarantee you’ll find our staff accessible, courteous and responsive.
Inclusion Works for Business: Hire, Retain, and Advance People with Disabilities
To learn more about the services and funding available to help your business build a diverse and inclusive workforce check out our Menu of Employer Services from Workforce Partners.
The Incumbent Worker grant program reimburses employers for the cost of training their workers, and cover training costs such as instructional costs for training courses, classes for certification exams, online training, textbooks and manuals.