September 19th Through November 17th
- In-Person or Virtual – Mon-Tue-Wed-Thur or Mon-Wed-Fri 90 hours of instruction
- 9 a.m. – Noon or 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- In-person locations: Gar-Field H.S., Unity Reed H.S.
- English and Spanish Options
*Spanish Option available! Virtual only! 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.*
September 19th Through December 16th
- English Only! In-Person Mon-Wed-Fri 90 hours of instruction
- 9 a.m. – Noon
- Location: Adult Learning Center, 14800 Joplin Road, Manassas, VA 20112, bldg #4
September 20th Through December 7th
- English Only! In-Person Tue-Wed-Thur
- 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Location: Manassas Park High School
GED Distance Education Program: 30 Days – Self paced
The GED Distance Education program is for students who desire the convenience of studying from a computer with internet access while a instructor monitors the students progress and provides feedback. The flexibility of this program allows students to begin at any time, on their own time. Computer Access/Wi-Fi is needed to complete this program.
30 days of continuous Study and unlimited access, 24 hours a day.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Interested students must take a placement test to ensure proper program entrance level. Students need to attend a Zoom Information Session during one of the following dates and times. This session will take approximately one hour.
2022 Zoom Session Dates
Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- August 23
- September 27
- October 25
- November 22
- December 13
Saturdays at 10 a.m.
- September 10
- October 8
- November 12
- December 10